forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: duplicate entries of Forrest on projects.apache.org
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:05:01 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> [Moved to Forrest-dev to get this sorted out]
>
> hepabolu wrote:
> >This triggered me to have a look and browsing through the
> >projects.apache.org I noticed that Apache Forrest is listed 4 times in
> >all files and categories (category and alphabetical). I don't think
> >there are four separate Forrest projects. ;-)
>
> See http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#F
>
> Ayone know why?

This is caused by recent changes to the software that generates
the p.a.o site. It used to work fine.

Perhaps it is because our situation is unusual, our description
is embedded in other rdf stuff.

Anyway the discussion of this facility happens at the site-dev@
list. See our archives and their archives for more info:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-mail.html

I don't have time or interest to follow it further and can
only help to point people in the right direction.

-David