forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [OT] Cron Job
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:48:44 GMT
On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 20:22 +0900, Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

http://forrest.apache.org/.svn/

will show an listing (to my own surprise I must say).

Not sure whether or not google is indexing it, but my guess is that it
does ignore it, since I have not seen a link to svn from google.

...anyhow you can use .htaccess to prevent that somebody is requesting
the .svn dir and robot.txt to tell robots to ignore it for indexing.

salu2