forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [OT] Cron Job
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 05:37:26 GMT
Thanks David, I'll take a look.

Talking of updating forrest website -

I noticed Ross added a new site to live-sites in site-author.
I got this via SVN email

I notice no such addition to /site/ so I updated it and
Published it myself -- Ross may have done this, but,

My publish of /site/ has not got through yet (from several
Hours ago) and if Ross also did one his has not come through.
In fact, a previous live-sites addition has also not got
Updated. I notice on SVN that /site/ has not got updated
Since you did it a couple of months ago.

Do we have a problem do you think?

I'll look into it more later, but you may know better
Already.

Gav...