forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Building Forrest 2
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:36:03 GMT
I'll take a look tomorrow Ross,

I did notice that the /build/* is being created in [FORREST2_HOME]/build/*
And output messages seemed to indicate it is looking for it but can not
Find it in [FORREST2_HOME]/src/examples/helloworld/build/*

So is 'build/*' being created in the wrong place or looked for in the
Wrong place, or is this the correct operation (and so I'll look at your
Other hints tomorrow)

Gav...