forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [OT] Cron Job
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:22:30 GMT

Yes, I looked at that, just needed to know what was in crontab as being
On Windows I'm learning the commands.

So, I need to get the published site docs area on sourceforge under
Version control and then just do an SVN Update when necessary.

I note that due to it being under version control then the .svn
Directory and contents will be available to all on the web also.

I suppose adding a .htaccess entry will prevent that. Just thinking aloud
As I wonder if Forrest should do the same. Does google ignore this?

Gav...