forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Building Forrest 2
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:42:28 GMT

Thanks, the improved error messages worked fine, my build still failed.
I've committed a couple of changes that allowed my build to succeed.
Let me know if they don't break your build because of them.

The source .xhtml2 files are now be located correctly and also the
Resultant .html files are being produced correctly.

Using the 'dot' in '.*' in regexp can I believe cause problems
Between Unix and Windows if used in such a way the newlines
Are part of the equation, not sure if it will apply here or in
The future.

I also think that as part of the 'clean' process we should be deleting the
Content.object.build.dir, WDYT?

It would be nice at this stage to be able to run a webapp (using Jetty ?)
To see some styled output to a web browser.

What needs to be done to do this?

I see the Wicket Demo has a webapp, how can I run that?

I don't have a JAVA editor AFAIK so can not edit the .class or .java files,
Any suggestions on a suitable program to use?

Thanks

Gav...