forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: howto-dispatcher-install
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:51:29 GMT
My apologies, I thought I was looking at the current docs. It does
explain why I couldn't find the reference  to setting your own theme
though.
In my mind the dispatcher is so central to Forrest I would expect it
to be in the core docs. I wouldn' t consider running Forrest without
it. I notice a lot of the Forrest user traffic seems to be people
asking for Dispatcher functionalilty. Shouldn't we be pointing people
to it?