forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Forrest 2
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:47:35 GMT
On 11/21/06, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tim Williams wrote:
> > > On 11/19/06, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Hi Ross,
> > > Still seems something is wrong - either in dependencies or my
> > > environment; not sure which.  Below is my output.
> >
> > Those missing dependencies were coming from the iBiblio Maven repo, but
> > I've heard many a story about how unreliable this is. I've added them to
> > our repo in SVN.
> >
> > (Aside: there is an SVN plugin for Ivy, I'll try and experiment with
> > that, will remove the need to do svn up on the repo)
> >
> > Ross
>
> The jar also isn't getting created.  I've tried adding a target for it
> but then got Main-Class manifest attribute problems.  I'm now firing
> up Eclipse to see if it just does it "magically" or something.
>
> --tim

I get tons of build errors in Eclipse.  Most are that the imports
cannot be resolved.  I reckon I could manually add the lib paths to
them but that seems to be clearly the wrong solution to me.  Does one
have to do something/install something to get Eclipse to recognize ivy
for the dependencies?

Thanks,
--tim