forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest zone status?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:26:34 GMT

That doesn't appear to be where projects.a.o is getting its input
from.  Forrest isn't represented in all of the categories that are in
that particular doap file - may just mean pointing it to the correct
one.

> Site-dev are reluctant - or at least were reluctant to list XML as a
> Programming language.

It should be listed in the xml *category* though just as it is in that
doap file you reference above.
Thanks,
--tim