forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r479061 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/forrest2/core/src: core/org/apache/forrest/cli/ core/org/apache/forrest/core/ core/org/apache/forrest/core/document/ core/org/apache/forrest/core/plugin/ core/org/apache/forrest/core/reader/ test
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:01:32 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> On 11/24/06, rgardler@apache.org <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:

>> +               File outFile = new File("c:\\tmp\\" + doc.getPath());
>
> I know this is experimental code, but....

Quite right, it should be written to the "build/site" directory of the
content object directory. An oversight on my part. Could you fix it for
me, even if it is to place in the "build/site" directory of forrest core
(where the command line is run from at present). I'm traveling and don't
have my laptop with me so can't do it until Wednesday at the earliest.

Well spotted - too much rushing on y part again.

Ross