forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building Forrest 2
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:50:55 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Do you use a GUI interface to SVN? If so don't!

I've seen many problems like the ones you describe when using a GUI
interface. TO be fair I have also seen them occasionally with the
command line, but far less often.

I don't use GUI's but I often "observe" team members struggling with the
various bugs hidden in there.

If you haven't done so, take the time to learn the command line - it
will save you time in the long run. It won't help with your download
speeds, only Forrest 2 can do that ;-)

Ross