forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: ODT plugin
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:37:36 GMT
Paul Bolger a écrit :
> The ODT plugin seems to be working with images now, which is a great
> step forward. Does anyone know what the status is with getting the
> images to then get sent through to a rendered PDF?

I have worked on the ODT plugin (images, text style...) And I will
continue because it is a good way to make forrest popular.
Now I use it everytime I update an existing page or create a new one.
My problem is that I don't have currently pages containing pictures and
above all, I don't have much time to spend on forrest.

When I am back, I will try to fix the problem.
Gice me two weeks or three...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,