forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Kenneth N. Flaxman" <...@kenlaw.com>
Subject Re: Ivy repo (Re: Building Forrest 2)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:53:55 GMT
I've been lurking for a while.  I just svn'd the latest forrest2
To get the whiteboard to build,  I changed  line 31 in ivy.xml from

<dependency org="apache" name="commons-logging" rev="latest.release"/>

<dependency org="apache" name="commons-logging" rev="1.1"/>

I continue to be amazed and impressed by the effort being put into the
project.

-ken flaxman
www.kenlaw.com