forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building Forrest 2
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:24:42 GMT
Thanks to Gavin and Tim who have tried to build and run Forrest2. I've
done some more work on the Ant scripts and they should now work (I also
updated the Getting started document to contain:

cd [FORREST2_HOME]

ant -Dcontent.object.dir=[CONTENT_DIR]
-Dcontent.object.start.uri=[REQUEST_URI]

Where [CONTENT_DIR] is the directory containing the Forrest2 Content
Object you wish to work with and [REQUEST_URI] is the URI you wish to
request

There are some example content objects in
src/examples for you to try out, for example:

ant -Dcontent.object.dir=[FORREST2_HOME]/src/examples/helloWorld
-Dcontent.object.start.uri=helloWorld.html run

I hope you have more success with this, of course, let me know if you don't

Ross