forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breadcrump Group
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:17:40 GMT
C. Grobmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i edited my pelt skin and commented out the group-tags in skinconf.xml
> cause it's marked optional. The logo disappeared, but in the breadcrumps
> i could still see:

Keep reading skinconf.xml:

"Use location="none" to not display the trail (if the skin supports it)."

Or more completely:

   <!-- Some skins use this to form a 'breadcrumb trail' of links.
     Use location="alt" to move the trail to an alternate location
     (if the skin supports it).
     Omit the location attribute to display the trail in the default
location.
     Use location="none" to not display the trail (if the skin supports it).
     For some skins just set the attributes to blank.

     NOTE: If a breadcrumb entry points at a local file the href must
     be complete, that is it must point to the file itself, not to a
     directory.
   -->
   <trail>
     <link1 name="myGroup" href="http://www.apache.org/"/>