forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Building Forrest 2
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:54:09 GMT
3 new additions to Forrest2 (plus a load of refactoring):

1. There is now a "getting started" document in the src/docs folder -
this contains the bare bones details about how to do something with
Forrest. I'm sure we'll need more in there - I'll add as the questions
come in.

2. Added an ANT build file (only tested in Ant 1.6.5 embedded in Eclipse
- please test in your environment)

3. Added a local Ivy repository. Note that the intention would be to
have no entries in this repo, we should be retrieving dependencies from
a public repo. This space is only to develop ivy repo entries and test
them before we commit them to a public ivy repository (I've just joined
the Ivy dev list to discuss where this should end up going - will report
back as and when)

Ross