forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: content of release [was: Re: review list of scheduled issues for 0.8 release]
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:54:07 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> >David Crossley wrote:
> >>
> >> What about my proposal above to have combined binary/source
> >> release (like we do now) except only have separate packages
> >> of specific parts, i.e. not everything.
>
> I'm not sure how that'd be done?

Neither am i.

If you are talking about the mechanics of it, see below.
We discussed some the specific parts in the other replies.

See the "release-dist" Ant target in main/build.xml

I presume that we get it to include only certain parts of
the trunk into separate packages. We have things well-separated,
so it should be simple. FLW.

We also need to create LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt in the
top of each package. Should be okay with Ant.

-David