forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building Forrest 2
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:25:05 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Then Ross rearranged the repository to add the "core" subdirectory
> >which blew away my changes.
>
> Doh!!!
>
> Sorry!!!
>
> (Strangely enough I am currently writing a presentation on using SVN in
> Open source, I now have a new bullet point "not foolproof")

The only thing that i meant by that statement was that my
changes were lost and i didn't re-add them.

I think the reason that i had trouble with your restructure
was that i was working in that directory at the same time that
you did a temporary move and then another move soon after.
My 'svn up's didn't catch it and i needed to rm -r and
svn up again. So i don't blame SVN.

-David