forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: testing forrest-0.8 as WAR in Jetty and Tomcat
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:33:14 GMT
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 David Crossley wrote:
> Would developers please try to use the current forrest
> trunk 0.8-dev as a WAR archive in Jetty and Tomcat.
> Do ...
> cd my-new-directory
> forrest seed-sample war
> Then deploy the my-project.war to your servlet container.
> Then try it on a site that uses your favourite plugins.
> This is needed to progress towards the 0.8 release.
> We need reports for various versions of Jetty and Tomcat,
> so we need multiple developers to help with this testing.

Please, pretty please. Reports of success are good too.

We especially need to know that plugin deployment works properly.
The "seed-sample" site only includes the PDF plugin.

It would also be good to hear that Dispatcher works properly
in webapp mode.

If there are any out-of-the-ordinary configuration,
then please say. One of us can make a doc about
deployment issues for various situations.

View raw message