forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Børre Gaup <>
Subject Re: HTML source files broken
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:54:54 GMT
On Mon, November 6. b. 2006 23:09, David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > B??rre Gaup wrote:
> > > The reason for this error was the we had hyphens (-) in the filename.
> > > When we replaced the hyphens with underscores, everything worked like a
> > > charm again.
> >
> > That is strange. I have a site that uses Dispatcher (pelt) and
> > an html source which has hyphens in the filename. I get no errors.
> Just in case we missed this observation.
> I use a slight modification of the "pelt" theme
> and have no such problems.
> What is the difference between your theme and the default.
> Perhaps an additional contract.
> -David

Sorry to have made such a fuzz.

The error was in our own sitemap. The problematic part was the following:

	(some line cut away)
           <map:match pattern="**corpus-*.xml">
                <map:generate src="{properties:content.xdocs}
{1}corpus-content.xml" />
                    <map:parameter name="overviewlang" value="{2}" />
                <map:transform type="i18n">
                    <map:parameter name="locale" value="en" />
                <map:serialize type="xml" />

	(some line cut away)

which inadvertently caught not only the intended "corpus-" files, but also
some unintended ones, as you all know by now (blush) ...

Once again, sorry to have made such a fuzz out of this, and thanks for the
care and concern you have shown.

Børre Gaup

View raw message