forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:32:18 GMT
C. Grobmeier wrote:

> Forrest is in progress and i learned some cool thing about it last days.
>  I would like to enhance docs, but i have not an easy possibility to
> help. Many projects use a Wiki, and i am really glad about this. Many
> tips and "hidden" features i learned where only documented in the wikis.

The Forrest project has decided not to use a wiki
at this stage of our development. Please see the mail
archives where the topic has been discussed a few times.

You do have the ability to help. All Forrest documentation
is included with the distribution:
http://forrest.apache.org/#status
Please edit existing docs or add new ones and send a patch.

-David