forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: discuss: FOR-145 Make Forrest able to be imported by Ant
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:18:25 GMT
Hi everybody,

not sure whether it makes sense to give you more time for feedback.

I think we should close this issue before releasing 0.8.

Ross and Cyriaque aired concern about the target renaming and I tried to
give reasons why we cannot do it like they suggested.

Should I call a vote (because it is a fundamental change)?

Or can I go ahead and close the issue?

salu2

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 17:54 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 04:51 -0800, Thorsten Scherler (JIRA) wrote:
> >     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-145?page=comments#action_12449655
]

> > Thorsten Scherler commented on FOR-145:
> >
> > The last attachment  core.target.diff (65 kb) is a refactoring of all core targets.
> >
> > Since this patch will break a lot of build systems that are using the old targets
we need to reach a decision how to we apply the patches to close this issue.