forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Crawling specific urls
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:29:18 GMT
To correct my mail:

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 17:54 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> It is a pleasure, since I can configure nearly all via parameter and
> coming close to single page generation. e.g.
> <antcall target="forrest.site">
>       <param name="project.home" location="${boja.home}/src/exporter" />
>       <param name="project.start"
> location="${bulletin.year}/${bulletin.number}/00001.html" />

Should really be name="project.start-uri", this lets you request (and
crawl) only certain parts of your site.

The forrest default is set to linkmap.html, the above is used in an ant
target but you can simply define "project.start-uri" in your
forrest.properties(.xml) and you can crawl certain parts of your
project.

Some use cases will not define linking in site.xml with the help of
"project.start-uri" you can overcome the resulting problem.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"