forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Wiki
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:23:41 GMT
Hi Chris,

It should be easy enough to add a jira issue -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR

Many projects use a Wiki, and i am really glad about this. Many
> tips and "hidden" features i learned where only documented in the wikis.

Forrest is for documentation, it would seem ironic that docs for it were
Stored elsewhere. All documentation therefore is stored on the forrest
Site. There is nothing to hide, if a feature exists that is not documented
then we need to document it on the main site.

> I would like to suggest you to set up a wiki. I would like it very much.
> I hope i didn't miss this discussion.

There has been a few discussions about it in the past. I myself brought
It up about a year a go. I now understand better why we do not use one.

Please, post here or to Jira what new docs you have and we'll see about
Adding it.

Thanks

Gav...