forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Forrest zone status?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:09:19 GMT

Now I'm confused, my hasty reply earlier was just me pointing to the DOAP
File I thought was being used by p.a.o.

This time I went and looked and at
http://projects.apache.org/projects/forrest.html

It confirms to me that it is using the DOAP file I mentioned and also
That it contains all entries in there including XML as a Programming
Language and as a Category.

Where are you looking for it, maybe I'm at the wrong place but don't
Think so ??

Gav...