forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Building Forrest 2
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:04:35 GMT

I lost my local changes too, they were not important, but I think I would
'blame' SVN. Around the same time as you I guess I did an 'svn up' which
Deleted some directories and then bombed out when trying to add them back
In again saying they weren't under version control (or similar). So I
Too just removed the lot and redownloaded the lot - when I say 'the lot'
It only took a minute or two, as compared to say Forrest 1 which takes 1/2
hour or Lenya which takes over a hour.

Gav...