forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Wiki
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:38:12 GMT

It was a very long group of threads that started off as a proposal
For Daisy to become the CMS of choice, it turned into how can we
Make Lenya + Forrest work together, Lenya as the CMS of course, then
Forrest would publish Lenya published (committer approved) docs.

Hows that for a summary ? (er, only joking :) )

We have DOCO (DOCU ?) although I forget how far this has got and even
If this was its purpose.

A summary would be good and I'll try and do one shortly, but as for making
it a new proposal, I am unsure as to what to propose, does it need yet
Another discussion considering advances in Lenya, Forrest etc have changed
How we might go about such an integration. The thread obviously chooses
Lenya for the CMS part, are we happy with that or do we need to go through
Some more choices again? Are Lenya in a position to be able to help again
Where necessary?

Gav...