forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ray Mendonsa" <...@linklord.com>
Subject RE: testing forrest-0.8 as WAR in Jetty and Tomcat
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:20:21 GMT
Ahhh.  But then I stumbled upon this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=113448256225368&w=2

So now I know the plugins are deployed in war target only.  I confirmed that
feeder *was* deploying OK if I used war target. In my setup (Forrest cmd
line on WinXp/Java 1.5.0_06, war running on FC2 Linux/Java 1.5.0_09/Tomcat
5.0.30)

Thanks,

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Mendonsa [mailto:ray@linklord.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:56 PM
To: dev@forrest.apache.org
Subject: RE: testing forrest-0.8 as WAR in Jetty and Tomcat

wrt plugin deployment, I did confirm that the feeder plugin was not deployed
for me with the current 0.80-dev code with 'forrest webapp' run under Tomcat
5.0.30 on FC2 Linux under Java 1.5.0_09.  Feeder plugin was working OK with
'forrest run'.  Note 'forrest webapp' was run on Windows with 1.5.0_06 JDK
for this test.

There's an error reading
file:<contextpath>/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.feeder/loca
tionmap.xml .  There's /build/plugins/ folder in the output of 'forrest
webapp'.

I will look into it myself, but it will take me a while because I'm a
Forrest n00b and don't know the correct behaviors with certainty.

Ray

====
<snip>