forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Børre Gaup <boe...@skolelinux.no>
Subject Re: HTML source files broken
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:35:37 GMT
Maŋ, golggotmánu 31. b. 2006 02.32, David Crossley čálii:
> B??rre Gaup wrote:
</snip>
> > The reason for this error was the we had hyphens (-) in the filename.
> > When we replaced the hyphens with underscores, everything worked like a
> > charm again.
>
> That is strange. I have a site that uses Dispatcher (pelt) and
> an html source which has hyphens in the filename. I get no errors.

I tried to experiment with the filename a bit.
If I name the file "upload-corpus_file.html" it works, but if I call
it "upload_corpus-file.html" forrest crashes.

Could the error have something to do with the "-file" part?

--
Børre Gaup