forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Plugin Specific Stylsheets
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:03:31 GMT
I think we touched on this before, at least I remember lots of
Questions on how can it be done.

As an example FOR-412 has a stylesheet in Jira ready to be applied
But we don't know where to apply it (at least I don't).

We don't want plugin specific stylesheets to be mixed up with
Skin or theme stylesheets because they will be redundant to
Those that don't use the plugin. Also things like images that
Are for the projectinfo plugin reside in core when they should
Also be in the plugin as they are plugin specific.

So I had a thought. I wonder if we can create a /resources/css
In the plugin, put any stylesheets in there, enable it with
A 'plugin.stylesheet="yes"' in the plugins forrest.properties.xml
And then get forrest to check for this when the 'forrest' gets built
And adds it to the projects /resources/css and adds it to the rendered
Output.

Does that make sense. If so or not any ideas on how to get started?

Once this plugin stylesheet problem is sorted then a few issues I think
Can be closed, including FOR-412 to start with to test if the solution
Works.

Gav...