Den 15. sep. 2006 kl. 08.14 skrev Sjur Moshagen:
> With the correction you made above, I get the same result as you -
> it works!
> Thanks so far, I will now continue with the next step. I'm certain
> I will be back with more questions soon:-)
So here it comes:-)
I got the simple version to work, now I would like to extract some
info based on the requested document. I thus changed the pelt.fv hook
Notice the @dataURI I've added.
I *think* I understand what's going on - here's what I believe,
please verify or correct any misconception:
- the dataURI is looked up separately, and the returned data is
served as an argument (XML snippet) to the contract, to do whatever
more is needed
I have found matches for cocoon://**.title.xml, and copied it to my
local sitemap, and modified it:
This should give me the source document, which is transformed with
the specified stylesheet. I have the following in:
*No* language found
which I think the locationmap should be able to resolv, based on the
following snippet in plugins/o.a.f.plugin.internal.dispatcher/
With all this, and without changing the contract from what was
working earlier, I get the following error:
Internal Server Error
Description: No details available.
Source: Cocoon Servlet
dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "language-variants" has thrown thrown an exception by
resolving raw data from "cocoon://index.languages.xml".
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Cannot get input
stream for cocoon://index.languages.xml
Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev
From what I can see, it isn't able to resolve the stylesheet OR the
source document for some reason.