forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: i18n/dispatcher: language selection contract
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 05:07:54 GMT
Den 15. sep. 2006 kl. 17.50 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 13:37 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>
>> Conclusion: the XSL can't be found. What should the locationmap entry
>>
>> <location src="{properties:resources}stylesheets/xslt/xml/document- 
>> to-
>> {1}.xsl"/>
>>
>> be resolved to?
>
> hmm, *normally* to the location you had, but ...
>
>>
>> I eventually replaced the locationmap loookup in the project sitemap
>> with the following:
>>
>>          <map:transform src="{properties:resources.stylesheets}/
>> document-to-languages.xsl" />
>
> that is not the same as above since the .../xml/... is not in the  
> path.

I known, see below.

> If you have not moved the file then the first file had not the right
> location.
>
> {properties:resources}stylesheets/xslt ==
> {properties:resources.stylesheets}

Here is what I tried with the LM lookup, NONE of which were found by  
the LM:

src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/xslt/xml/
src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/xslt/
src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/
src/documentation/resources/

> Maybe we should update the dispatcher lm to shorten the location a wee
> bit.

I don't mind nested folders, as long as it works:-)

>> and it was found. Bad thing I couldn't get the locationmap working.
>
> The error you reported have been (like yourself note here) related to
> the locationmap lookup. I am not sure anymore whether the first try  
> had
> the right path.
>
> Anyway you made it work. :) Good on ya mate.

:-)

Sjur


Mime
View raw message