forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: i18n/dispatcher: language selection contract
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:50:58 GMT
Den 20. sep. 2006 kl. 11.41 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

>> Now it is only the last finishing touches: CSS + some i18n of the
>> menu itself. This is fun!
>>

> :)

The fun ended there :-/ - I couldn't get the i18n of the menu/
language list itself to work. What you get is a list of language
codes, which are links to the corresponding language version of the
doc. Ok for inhouse testing, but not good on end users.

The CSS is bare-bones - it only moves the language list to the right
of the menu.

> Cheers for your feedback Sjur and cheers for testing/working with the
> dispatcher. We would very much like the code that you have
> developed in
> our dis (if you can contribute it to our issue tracker). That would be
> awesome.
>
> TIA ;)

I can provide what I have right away. Actually, I would prefer to do
that, and let some of you figure out the best locations for the files
(I have done all development in the project tree, thus no proper patch).

Would that be ok?

Sjur