forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2006] Reminder: send in your talks!
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:33:43 GMT
       *********************************
       *                               *
       *    Cocoon GetTogether 2006    *
       *      October 2nd to 4th       *
       *                               *
       *  Amsterdam, The Netherlands   *
       *                               *
	 * EARLY BIRD registration open! *
       *                               *
       ******* www.cocoongt.org ********

Hi all,

Because I was on holiday, I forgot to send out the RFP + the reminder to this list... :( It
has been on the CocoonGT website and mailinglists, but I guess an extra email would've been
better. Therefor, here's a short reminder, giving you all some extra time to send in your
proposals! If you feel like talking at the GT just drop me a note so I can take it into account.

Please send in your proposals for talks before tonight:

----------------------
September 6, 23:59 CET
----------------------

Please see http://www.cocoongt.org/Request-for-papers.html for guidelines. It can be really
short, as long as there's some basic description in there so we can start setting up the program.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you all (again) in october in Amsterdam!

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo