forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <>
Subject Re: i18n/dispatcher: language selection contract
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:27:02 GMT
Den 20. sep. 2006 kl. 08.20 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

> Den 20. sep. 2006 kl. 08.16 skrev Sjur Moshagen:
>> Two issues remain:
>> 1) How do I get the *full* request URL into my contract, ie #
>> {$getRequest} + extension in one string? I need this to be able to
>> return a working URL extended with the override locale setting:
>> URL?locale=XY
>> 2) There is a bug in the processing of the contract that leads to
>> a double set of language list. I have confirmed that the bug is
>> not in my XSL (at least according to xsltproc), thus I can only
>> blame Forrest/dispatcher;-)
> Forget about the second issue - I resolved it myself. It was really
> simple, just removing the forrest: parts of the second template.
> So - only one issue + some CSS for the contract to be ready:-)

Forget about the first issue as well - by constructing the URL
extension properly:

it is appended to the existing URL somewhere (I don't know), such
that the result is exactly what it should be!

Yay - I have a *working* language override menu!

Now it is only the last finishing touches: CSS + some i18n of the
menu itself. This is fun!

View raw message