forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: i18n/dispatcher: language selection contract
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:55:19 GMT
Den 14. sep. 2006 kl. 17.30 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> Meaning the hook get transformed the contract not.

Yepp.

> BTW the TEST is not
> allowed in this position.

Ok.

>> for the hook. The first version of the contract, located in
>> {$project}/resources/themes/common/html/language-variants.ft,
>> contains the following:
>
> Please try requesting:
> http://localhost:8888/resolve.contract.html.language-variants or AFAIR
> for your case
> http://localhost:8889/resolve.contract.html.language-variants Does the
> contract show up?

Yes, no problem here: it returns the contract.

(BTW, I have changed my setup so port # 8888 is fine:-)

> If not, does {lm:themer.project.dir} point to the dir? What does
> http://localhost:8888/ls.contracts.project.html return? Is the
> contract
> listed?

Yes, it is listed.

>> I would hve expected it to output "SME", but nothing shows up.
>
> The contract looks alright. The only thing that you define in the
> usage
> <forrest:contract name="language-variants"
> dataURI="cocoon://#{$getRequest}.languages.xml"/> and in your
> structurer
> <forrest:contract name="language-variants" />. That should not matter
> ATM for the testing but later on you may want to change this in the
> structurer.

I had a more comlex variant in the beginning, but that one failed
(gave me an error message), so I reduced it to something simple that
*should* work, to confirm that my setup is ok. I have no error
message anymore, but no content either:-/

The contract was based on a mixture of blank.ft and content-title.ft
(IIRC), but it is now basically a simplified version of just blank.ft.

> Please report back when you tested the above links and tell us what
> the
> outcome is.

Tested and reported.

Sjur