forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject HTML source files broken
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:09:51 GMT
Hello,

HTML files are broken as source files, due to a bug in the creation
of the navigation system (menus, tabs, etc). Here's one case from our
site:

Internal Server Error

Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

upload/upload-corpus-file.html
cause

dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an
exception by resolving raw data from "cocoon://upload/upload-corpus-
file.navigation.xml".

dispatcherErrorStack:
  org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception
during processing of cocoon://upload/upload-corpus-file.navigation.xml
request-uri

/upload/upload-corpus-file.html
Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

When opening up http://localhost:8888/upload/upload-corpus-
file.navigation.xml it isn't found. When trying the next steps in the
sitemap chain, it goes like this:

http://localhost:8888/upload/upload-corpus-file.menu.xml   - not found
http://localhost:8888/upload/upload-corpus-file.book.xml   - not found
http://localhost:8888/upload/menulinks-upload-corpus-file  - ok

Hm, I said in the other mail that it isn't Dispatcher related
(because it is broken somewhere between *.book.xml and **menulinks-*,
which are not Dispatcher-specific), but all the above matches are
found in the dispatcher/dataModel.xmap.

Sjur