forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ODT Plugin]
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:30:33 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 13:21 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

>> I am going to wait a little (maybe for Ross answer :-P ) and I'll commit
>> if everyone is Ok.
>
> Just a reminder we have Commit-then-Review in place.

+1

I'm not sure why you want to wait for my response specifically. If your
work fixes a problem and is in line with the direction that the PMC have
defined for Forrest then that is cool.

If there is something specific that you think may cause a problem with
respect to a change in direction then we need more info in order to be
able to comment on it. That can be in the form of a commit-then-review
or a proposal post that outlines the potentially contentious points.

Ross