forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Forrestbar and dispatcher - Internal Server Error
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:09:13 GMT
le 08/09/2006 12:37 Sjur Moshagen a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> We are taking our first steps with dispatcher, and I wanted to use the
> Forrestbar in Firefox to help me round the first corners. Alas, when I
> click the menu 'dispatcher-dev>ls.contracts (or ls.contracts.project),
> I'm greeted with the following message:
>
> ---------------------------------
> Internal Server Error
> Message: null
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
>
> Request URI
>   ls.contracts.html
>
> cause
>
> Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/properties]
> (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/properties')
Hi,

    I had the same message when I forgot to add the InputModule in my
plugin list...

    What is weird is that - in your next mail - you say it works with
the http://localhost:8888/ls.contracts.html url ?
    In the code this is exactly what does the bar :
    In the GUI : <menuitem label="ls.contracts"
onclick="navigate('http://localhost:8888/ls.contracts.html');" />
    In the script : function navigate(url) {
  window._content.document.location.href = url;
}

Salutations,
Cyriaque,