forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: BUG: LM and i18n
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:50:52 GMT
Den 21. sep. 2006 kl. 23.15 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

>> If not then set a breakpoint on LocationmapSourceFactory.java:75
>> and take a look at the file location.
>
> How do I set a breakpoint? Anyway, I will try to produce more
> debugging info.

After I did this, the error disappeared. Forrest is now behaving
exactly the way I want - clicking on a language makes that language
the default language for subsequent requests.

I have no idea what fixed the bug - I have later commented out my
extra debug line, and there's no change.

Perhaps rebuilding Forrest did something. Anyway - no bug anymore!

Sjur