forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: BUG: LM and i18n
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:15:24 GMT
Den 21. sep. 2006 kl. 18.47 skrev Ross Gardler:

> Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> 2) the BUG
>> When setting the above parameters to true and restarting forrest,
>> the next time I do the following:
>> - open http://localhost:8888/index.html (in nb/Norwegian) - ok
>> - switch to English (?locale=en) - ok
>> - open another document http://localhost:8888/lang-policy.html -
>> ERROR
>> I get the bug. The ERROR reported is:

>> Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Could not
>> resolve locationmap location.
>>     at
>> org.apache.forrest.locationmap.source.impl.LocationmapSourceFactory.g
>> etSource(LocationmapSourceFactory.java:75)     at
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI
>> (CocoonSourceResolver.java:159)
>
> The question is what is the file it is looking for, abd why is
> looking for a file that is not present. You should be able to find
> this information in the locationmap logs (you may be able to
> increase the logging level to debug).

The only info in the locationmap.log file is:

WARN    [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/lang-policy.html): Source
'org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.FileSource@520a06' not found
WARN    [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/index.html): Source
'org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.FileSource@cd3bec' not found

> If not then set a breakpoint on LocationmapSourceFactory.java:75
> and take a look at the file location.

How do I set a breakpoint? Anyway, I will try to produce more
debugging info.

> Knowing what the file is should give us a clue as to why it is
> looking in the wrong place.

I'll try.

Sjur