forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n/dispatcher: language selection contract
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:50:28 GMT
On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 13:37 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:

> > and see what is gives, if it returns something then try
> >
> > <map:pipeline>
> >        <map:match pattern="**.languages.xml">
> >          <map:generate src="{lm:dataModel-xml-document-to-
> > languages.xsl}" />
> >          <map:serialize />
> >        </map:match>
> >      </map:pipeline>
> >
> > If this works then the xsl itself maybe corrupt.
>
> It doesn't work, it returns:
>
> Message: Resource Not Found

> be found
>
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>

> And in the log (core.log):
>
> WARN    (2006-09-15) 12:38.53:058   [core.manager] (/
> index.languages.xml) PoolThread-1/CoreServiceManager: disposing of
> handler for unreleased component. role
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ProcessorComponentInfo]
> WARN    (2006-09-15) 12:38.53:083   [access] (/index.languages.xml)
> PoolThread-1/CocoonServlet: Resource not found.
>          at <map:serialize> - file:/Users/sjur/Documents/i18n/sd/src/
> documentation/sitemap.xmap:56:26
>          at <map:generate> - file:/Users/sjur/Documents/i18n/sd/src/
> documentation/sitemap.xmap:55:76
>          at <map:mount> - file:/usr/local/forrest/main/webapp/
> sitemap.xmap:396:48
>
> Conclusion: the XSL can't be found. What should the locationmap entry
>
> <location src="{properties:resources}stylesheets/xslt/xml/document-to-
> {1}.xsl"/>
>
> be resolved to?

hmm, *normally* to the location you had, but ...

> I eventually replaced the locationmap loookup in the project sitemap
> with the following:
>
>          <map:transform src="{properties:resources.stylesheets}/
> document-to-languages.xsl" />

that is not the same as above since the .../xml/... is not in the path.
If you have not moved the file then the first file had not the right
location.

{properties:resources}stylesheets/xslt ==
{properties:resources.stylesheets}

Maybe we should update the dispatcher lm to shorten the location a wee
bit.

> and it was found. Bad thing I couldn't get the locationmap working.

The error you reported have been (like yourself note here) related to
the locationmap lookup. I am not sure anymore whether the first try had
the right path.

Anyway you made it work. :) Good on ya mate.

> Thanks for helping!

de nada, was a pleasure.

> On to the next step:-)

Reading your first mail again it seems you still have some work in front
of you. Do not hesitate to ask on this list. On the weekend I need to go
to the office to finish a presentation I have next week and I will check
my mails. If not I will do so on monday.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"