forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Can not enable own theme
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:00:11 GMT
El dom, 10-09-2006 a las 15:42 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> Not sure if it just me not kept abreast of changes the last couple of weeks
> but ...
>
> I have after doing a 'forrest seed-sample'
>
> 1. created a new theme,
> 2. added it to /themes/newTheme/ directory of site,

of site? Have a look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/locationmap.xml?view=markup
 <location
src="{lm:themer.project.dir}/{properties:dispatcher.theme}{properties:dispatcher.theme-ext}"

                    />

Meaning {lm:themer.project.dir} needs to point to the location where you
store the themes in your project. We may want to consider adding the
match themer.project.dir to the dispatcher locationmap.xml. The former
place was $project.resources-dir/themes.

> 3. added newTheme.fv to main /themes/ directory,
> 4. enabled 'project.theme=newTheme' in forrest.properties,

This step 4. is obsolete. Only the dispatcher plugins need to be defined
in f.p!

> 5. changed <property name="dispatcher.theme" value="newTheme"/> in
> forrest.properties.xml (worth a try after everything else failed)

This is the only place you need to change it.

> 6. In case FOR-866 was relevant , deployed locally the required plugins.

should work without since plugins now get locally deployed.

> All to no avail.
>
> 'forrest run' and 'forrest' both seem to be ignoring themes and using a pelt
> skin instead.
>
> Will keep looking, but can anyone see what I have missed / has been changed
> ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gav...

BTW I still do not have internet at home so excuse my late response.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain