forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: FOR-635 Revisted
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:01:10 GMT

Still thinking out loud here.

So dispatcher uses its own resources.xmap which mimicks the main
resources.xmap, changed only slightly, processing of the images
Seems to be the same.

Dispatcher also has its own document2fo.xsl - yes that's right, it has
Not been renamed document-to-fo.xsl yet.

Either way, this reveals then that the problem COULD therefore be in the
Processing of the image paths inside document-to-fo.xsl and document2fo.xsl
Because if there is a mistake, it is in both of them, meaning that if the
Problem exists in skins and dispatcher, which it does, it does NOT mean that
The fault lies elsewhere as first thought. In fact as the processing of
Images in both resources.xmap seems to be ok, I might try changing
Document-to-fo.xsl around again as I tried originally and see what happens.

I can not see where else pdf processing is happening, so someone stop me if
You think I heading back in the wrong direction - I was put off going here
Before IIRC but seem to be drawn back in again :)

Gav...