forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Can not enable own theme
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:42:03 GMT
Not sure if it just me not kept abreast of changes the last couple of weeks
but ...

I have after doing a 'forrest seed-sample'

1. created a new theme,
2. added it to /themes/newTheme/ directory of site,
3. added newTheme.fv to main /themes/ directory,
4. enabled 'project.theme=newTheme' in forrest.properties,
5. changed <property name="dispatcher.theme" value="newTheme"/> in
forrest.properties.xml (worth a try after everything else failed)
6. In case FOR-866 was relevant , deployed locally the required plugins.

All to no avail.

'forrest run' and 'forrest' both seem to be ignoring themes and using a pelt
skin instead.

Will keep looking, but can anyone see what I have missed / has been changed
?

Thanks

Gav...