forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:55:29 GMT
CFAS Webmaster wrote:
> While Forrest does not match perfectly, it is the best fit for my needs
> that I've been able to find.  I won't offer an opinion on the RT yet as
> I'm still thinking.

Please be sure to give us your thoughts when you have them clear enough.
Input from long term users like you is critical. In particular think
about whether what we (I?) am proposing would make it easier for you to
make Forrest a "better" fit to your needs. That is would it make it
easier for you to contribute or harder - bearing in mind that you have
already contributed a fair bit.

Ross