forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:48:10 GMT
<snip/>
> Even just contemplating the RT, is meaning that there is not
> much time left to attend to other things. Not saying that
> the discussion should wait, just that it is unfortunate timing.
<snip/>
> Out of the couple of hundred subscribers, we have only
> heard from a small number. So the ideas are still in
> the early stages.

I haven't had the time to read the thread. Would like to join
the discussion but don't know when I may manage ...

Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH
Teinacher Str. 38, 71634 Ludwigsburg

Geschäftsstellen:
Teinacher Str. 38,    71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Str. 330, 81825 München
Friedrichsring 46,    68161 Mannheim

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de