forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:30:47 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Your "but..." is very astute. I've decided not to upload this code until
after 0.8 is out, otherwise it could never be released as I divert much
needed attention away from the release effort.

If people want to see my code then I can be swayed, but I will need to
feel there is plenty of interest, right now I don't feel that. Although
I may be misinterpreting lazy consensus.

Ross