forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A new Forrest implementation?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:54:38 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

David is correct that it is not necessary to join those lists to use
Forrest. But if you want to do anything non-trivial then it is necessary
to understand some of the underlying technologies that Gav refers too.
This is the kind of complexity I am talking about - we just don't need
it to achieve what we are trying to achieve.

Ross