forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r430032 - in /forrest/trunk: plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/resources/stylesheets/ site-author/
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:29:03 GMT
cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Wed Aug  9 03:52:50 2006
> New Revision: 430032

> Log:
> FOR-812 - Remove skniconf dependency
> Add new properties to manage the project name, Url and the rss language.
> Add a forrest.properties.xml to site-author to set the project name and URL...

-1

We need to make a release of the plugin hat is compatible with 0.8
before doing this. The new properties system is not officially included
in the 0.8 release of Forrest.

Having said that, recently the new config system has been seeing more
people using it and it seems t work well, within certain limitations.
Perhaps we should consider including the forrest.properties.xml in the
0.8 release. If this were to happen I could lift my -1 on this commit.

If this were not to happen then this commit must increase the required
Forrest version number within the plugin or in the plugin descriptor
file (but only after a 0.8 compatible release was made).

Ross